Sunday, July 11, 2010

Paris ~ we love you!!!

Krista and I spent the day beginning to explore Paris! We have found it to be quite a refreshing change from Rome. We enjoyed our time in Rome, but are liking Paris even more.


This is the first Starbucks I have seen since flying out of the States! Obviously I had to get a picture in front of it!!!




Alaina ~this picture is for you!!! Out here they serve their wine with chips, I am thinking this is likely right up your alley!!!!



This is the crazy street Krista and I darted across as quickly as possible over to the Arch. Once next to the Arch, we realized there was a safe walkway under the bridge to assist in more easily crossing the street!



This is Krista in front of the beautiful Arch de Triumph in central Paris! Here is a close up of the inticrate carving inside the top of the Arch. It is quite beautiful!


Okay, this picture is actually from Rome, but I still had to post it. This was the final, healthy assortment of desserts that we enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment